CodeSquare GmbH & Co. KG
Bayrische Str. 8
Phone: +49 174 150 5212
This is a translation of the original German document which you can find here.
This translation is for information purposes only. In the event of any contradictions between this and the German version, the German version shall prevail.
CodeSquare GmbH & Co. KG
Bayrische Str. 8
Phone: +49 174 150 5212
(2) With regard to the terminology used, e.g. "Personal data" or their "processing" we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(3) The term "user" covers all categories of persons affected by data processing. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offer.
(4) The processed personal data of the users, which we use and need for our webservice, include
(5) The processing of the personal data of the users takes place in particular for the following purposes:
(6) We process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that users' data will only be processed if they have a legal permit. This is especially the case if the data processing for the fulfillment of our contractual services (eg for the processing of orders) or our online services is required or required by law, if the consent of the user exists or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Qualified interests include the analysis, optimization, security and economic operation of our website.
(7) Please note that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-GVO, the legal basis for the processing of our services and the performance of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) is DSGVO.
(1) In accordance with Art. 32 DSG-VO, we shall take into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals , appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection commensurate with the risk. This should protect the data processed by us in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, deletion or against unauthorized access by third parties. Security measures include the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
(2) In addition, we have established procedures to ensure the enjoyment of data subject rights, the deletion of data and a response to the threat to data.
(1) If, in the context of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is done only on the basis of a legal permission. This applies, for example, in a transmission of the data acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO to third parties, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, if you have consented, a legal obligation to do so or on the basis of our legitimate interests (eg the use of agents, webhosters, etc.).
(2) In addition, if we process data in a third country (ie outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) or in the context of the use of third party services or the disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only be done if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place eg on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized level of data protection (eg for the USA through the "Privacy Shield") or observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
(3) If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "contract processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(2) Logfile information can be stored indefinitely for lack of personal reference.
When contacting us (via e-mail), the details of the user (your e-mail address, if necessary name and your telephone number as well as the contents) for processing the contact request and their processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) processed DS-GMO.
(1) If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address and information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter.
(2) In order to ensure that the newsletter is sent by mutual agreement, we use the so-called Double opt-in procedure. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be placed in a distribution list record. Subsequently, the user receives a confirmation e-mail which allows him to confirm the registration in a legally binding manner. The address will only become active if this confirmation is made to the distribution list.
(3) We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and offers.
(4) Sendinblue is used as newsletter software. Your transmitted data will be sent to Sendinblue GmbH. Sendinblue is prohibited to sell your data and for other purposes, than to use it for sending newsletters. Sendinblue is a German, certified provider, which was selected according to the requirements of the basic data protection regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act. You can find further information here: https://de.sendinblue.com/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
(5) The given consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for sending information can be revoced by cancelling your subscription to the newsletter at any time, for example by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
(1) For our online offer we use the technology of cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device assigned to the browser you use and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. You can also configure your browser setting according to your wishes and z. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all the features of our online offer.
(2) The information generated by the cookie about your use of this online offer is stored on our server and not disclosed to third parties.
(3) You can decide here whether a clear web analytics cookie may be stored in your browser in order to allow the operator of the website to collect and analyze various statistical data. If you wish to opt out, click the following link to place the Matomo deactivation cookie in your browser.
(1) On the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DS-GVO) we use the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and in In this context, Google LLC's Conversion Tracking (Visit Action Reporting), 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google"). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law: more information here.
(2) When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your machine. These cookies have a limited validity, contain no personal data and are therefore not for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, there is no way that cookies can be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. This tells us the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, we do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways. First, this is possible by a corresponding setting of your browser software. In particular, the suppression of third-party cookies results in you not receiving any third-party ads. You can also disable the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com". Please follow this link, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies. In addition, you can use the link to opt out of interest-based ads from vendors that are part of the About Ads self-regulatory campaign, which will be deleted when you delete your cookies. Finally, you can permanently deactivate the tracking in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link permanently. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
(1) Within our online offer based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO) content or service offers from third-party providers to include their content and services, such as videos or fonts (collectively referred to as "Content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We endeavor to use only content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of the content.
(2) The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers as well as their contents and links to their data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and partially contradictory possibilities (so-called opt-out):
c) On selected pages the chatbot "Leadbooster" of the customer relationship management tool "Pipedrive" of Pipedrive Inc. ( 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016, USA) is available for communication with you. The data resulting from the interaction with the chatbot is transferred to Pipedrive and stored on Pipedrive's servers. More about data protection at Pipedrive: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
(1) Users have the right, upon request, to obtain information about the personal data that they process about us free of charge.
(2) Users also have the right to correct inaccurate data, limit the processing and deletion of their personal data, if applicable, the right to data portability and, in the event of unlawful processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
(3) Likewise, users may revoke consent with implications for the future.
(4) Please inform us of your request in writing to the above address. Or send an email to email@example.com.
(1) The data stored with us are deleted, as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any legal storage requirements. Unless the users' data are deleted because they are required for other legitimate purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data of users who must be kept for commercial or tax reasons.
(2) According to the legal requirements the storage takes place for 6 years according to § 257 Abs. 1 HGB (eg for commercial and business letters) as well as for 10 years according to § 147 Abs. 1 AO (eg for trading books and accounting documents.
Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.